Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Gathering

shw70433downloads.webplusshop.com
Hello. My name is Jennifer Gorman. This is my first blog and it probably wont be very good, but here goes. The book I am currently reading and almost finished with is called The Gathering. So far, the main character, Maya, is a navajo teen living with her adopted parents in a small town called Salmon Creek. She had lived there since she was 5 years old. She had never known anything about her heritage and had always wondered what her real mother was like. One day she and her best friend were at the lake when "it" happened. But I wont tell you what "it" was that happened because I am just that mean. So then a year later some interesting things happen. The cougars start to get familiar with our human friend and the marten that she was taking care of, heals in less than a week. Then all this confusing chaos starts happening. She starts falling for a guy and her dad is all like "you should look at your friend Daniel as a potential "mate". And she's all like "Daniel is a friend not a potential mate". Anyway, next thing she knows, she finding somethings out. Like that an old woman who called her a yaa nadlooshi, Skin-Walker is not as insane as people think she is. That she has "special powers" and that the guy she liked, wasn't who she thought he was. Since i'm not quite finished with the book yet, that means I have a lot to find out. Next time I shall tell you more of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment