Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 9, 2012

Blood Secret

goodreads.com
Allo! I am back! :D  I actually finished this book during the weekend...again... and I have finished another book! Woot! ^_^  I love books so much that I get excited telling about it.... anyway, I finished this book and it was wonderful! The book is about a mute girl who had not spoken for so long, that she couldn't remember her own voice. She lived with her aunt in New Mexico and was a good catholic girl. One day, she went down to the cellar and opened a chest. Inside, were all kinds of (really) unimportant things. She picked something up, and that is were the adventure begins. You see through the eyes of some of her ancestors and she finds that her mom was not the only one who was... odd. She sees that one habit that she has, has always been in her family, and she finds something else that changes her and her aunts lives forever......................... But I'm not gonna tell you 'cause that would ruin the end of the story. I don't tell people the end of stories. Nope nope nope! ^_^ Enjoy! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the reading.Hearing about all these books is giving me some great ideas for my sisters birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say.. That's an interesting concept for a story. A chest full of momentos, each of them telling a story of how she's not the only one who felt alone. Looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that sounds like a great synopsis of the story so far. I definitely want to read this. Just by what you told me, this girl reminds me a little of Helen Keller, you know not being able to talk, see, or hear.(of course the girl the story is only mute, but you see where I am going with this, she believes she is the only oddball). It sounds like this story is a wake-up call to those that think they are perfect, but in reality everyone has something "odd" about themselves.

    ReplyDelete