Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Gathering part 2

bookmonkeyscribbles.wordpress.com
Hello again everyone. I just finished the book and I apologize in advance about my freak out. *Gasp* Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!! *Ahem* Anyway, the book is wonderful and I fully encourage anyone and everyone to read it. Though I must warn you now that if you do pick this book up, be prepared to feel as if you truly NEED the second. It is action packed and full of romance. There are times when you don't know who is good and who is bad. There are times when you don't know if those who are said to be insane truly are or not. If you can't tell, I loved this book and can't wait to read the second. But now I must go and read Clarity. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer--I'm so glad that you enjoyed your novel so much. There really is nothing like a great book! I look forward to reading more of your thoughts on your reading. One piece of advice: as you cite where you got the image, you never list Google. Google is a search engine, not a source. Click on the image from Google, and it will give the important information. Also, inserting it as a caption on the photo works better. Just click on the picture and choose the "Add a caption". Then say something like "Image courtesy of....". Keep reading and keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great you love this book so much. This sounds like my kind of book. I enjoy books that keep you guessing and make you want to read more. I am glad you don't give away the ending but encourage us to read it. Have you read books by this author before? The book cover is neat also. It makes the book look mysterious and filled with action.

    ReplyDelete