 |
| en.wikipedia.org |
Allo! Once again I have something to interest you! ^_^ Unfortunately, I have not finished this book yet. maybe 'cause I have already read this book before, it's not as interesting? Anyway, I was just gonna tell you what I think so far. So far Prosper and Bo, two of the main characters, are in a group of homeless orphened or runaway children. a man named Victor Getz is trying to find the two and give them to their aunt and uncle. well that doesn't turn out so well and after a series of events................. well. to sum it up really, it's a lot like the newsies only more Italian and the two are orphans and they live in a movie theater and their leader is- oops. I almost told you a big secret. Can't tell you that. You have to read the book in order to know THAT big secret. ^_^ Well then, that's all I can say for now. Talk to you next friday! ^_^
Sounds like a great book, and able to hold your attention.
ReplyDeleteI would really like to read this... I would enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteLol. Glad you're enjoying it again Jenn. Keep reading!!! XD
ReplyDeleteI remember reading this book a few years ago, and liking it a lot. I cant really remember much about it though, and I dont know if I'd go back and re-read it. Because like you said, it probably wouldnt be as good or interesting as the first reading of it.
ReplyDeleteI've read this book before and liked it quite a bit. Who their leader really is quite a surprise, but I won't ruin it by saying who he is. Like you said, most books really aren't as good the second time you read it.
ReplyDeleteThis kind of reminds me of the movie August Rush when the orphan little boy tries to find his mother and father, and the agency guy is trying to find August so he could take him to his parents. I would probably like this book.
ReplyDeleteMan.... I have to quit sitting around reading the communist manifesto and read all the stuff everyone else is into. In fact I think I think I should be more open with my book selections (Catch-22 and Kurt Vonnegut are good, but It has left me near friendless). I fact I should be reading more often.
ReplyDelete