Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 2, 2012

Wildwood Dancing

bookstakeyouplaces.blogspot.com
Allo! Once again, I, Jennifer Anne Gorman, am back! :D I had finished this book on Saturday and had not gotten a chance to give everyone a review. Wildwood Dancing is like Pride and Prejudice romanian style. But it's older than Pride and Prejudice. More around the time of Dracula or before. But boy would you love this story! You've got your sassy, sensible woman, you've got your scholar, you've got your magic, you've got fairies and witches and your tyrant. You've got the prince charming, the forbidden love and laughter. You have death and destruction and you have all the emotions that the main character feels and- oh boy! You will not want to put this book down for anything! I didn't want to even for sleep. Good thing the next two days were a saturday and sunday! :D So anyway... you should read this. I say it's like Pride and Prejudice, but it's way more epic and fun. :D So have fun and tell me if you liked it when you read it! :D

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, am looking forward to hearing about the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. You REEEAAALY liked this one Jenn. You kept making references to the book every time I said anything, and of course I had no clue what you were talking about. Maybe I'll take a look just so i can keep up with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really good. I enjoyed Pride and Prejudice so I am sure I'd enjoy this. How long is this book? I think I might check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the cover of this book. I know covers DO help books get off the shelves and into readers' hands, and this one certainly jumps out to me. So, did you finish it? Do you find any problem with reading in the fantasy realm? Some people have religious objections to such novels. What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete